Tuesday, July 6, 2010

california bound

So tomorrow is the day that Brooke and I are finally California bound.  I can’t wait.  It seems like it’s been forever since I’ve visited my brothers in the Golden State.  This trip will be great because not only do we get to see our brothers, we get to see Olivia and hopefully Heather!  


We’re gone for almost a week, so it will definitely be a lot of fun, but I’m going to miss my Paigey darling A LOT.  Last time we all road tripped to California we had the best time.  Hopefully we can make a trip out to Cali within the next couple of weeks because it’s about time El Casa Trio takes a vacation together.  It seems like all we’ve been doing has been taking separate vacations every few weeks.  That will change soon.  


Tomorrow can’t come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails