Monday, January 31, 2011

shopping after hours

I love online shopping.
I've only done it once, and I couldn't remember it at all.
Why???
Because I came home from getting my wisdom teeth taken out,
and under my loopy trance, I went to urbanoutfitters.com 
& went crazy.  
Luckily, I was smart enough to shop the sales,
but it was quite a surprise to find a package a few days later.
So tonight, I did some "fake" online shopping since
I'm trying to save my money until the middle of February
when I go on a shopping trip with Brookie & Olivia.
I love Forever 21,
so I put all of my favorite things in "my bag"
and I could have gotten 12 items for only $147!!

Here are a few of my favorite things that I wish I could have bought:
spring sensations

thank you Polyvore :)

1 comment:

  1. Online shopping can be so dangerous. I always want to spend just a little more so I can get the free shipping:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails