Thursday, August 19, 2010

asu round 3

Today is the first day back to school.  It's been a fabulous summer filled with adventures, work, vacations, romance, drama, and food.  Even in the past couple of days--the transition from summer to the new semester--I can already tell that I'm a little bit different.  I don't know what's changed in me.  Maybe the fact that now I'm going to busier, everyone's back in town, the amount of parties & social gatherings has increased tenfold, or just the fear of the unknown.  There is no doubt in my mind that this is going to be a lovely fall semester, but it will definitely take some getting used to.
Chingy @ the Fall Welcome Concert at ASU :)

1 comment:

  1. loooooove! i'm sorry you're confused and adjusting. i can tell this semester's gonna rock, so no worries. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails