Thursday, July 14, 2011

viva las vegas

Last weekend I went to VEGAS for the first time 
as a member of the 21 Club (as our server today called it haha).
It was everything I imagined and more.

Brooke & I had the best time with our friends,
met new ones,
and danced the nights away.
Sure, I lost my purse for about 10 minutes,
and by the time I'd found it, 
my cash, iPhone, and camera were nowhere to be seen.
But, we also went from staying in a corner of a Venetian room
to staying in our friend's upgraded Planet Hollywood Westgate penthouse suite
complete with an in-room jacuzzi & floor-to-ceiling views of the strip.

I can't wait to go back :)
Brooke. Me. Kaytie. Deb.
Brooke. Kaytie. Deb. Me. before Marquee Night Club
Our new British friends at XS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails