Tuesday, December 28, 2010

holiday goodies

Brooke got me the cutest, most thoughtful gifts this year for Christmas.
I didn't expect it from her but she definitely surprised me :)
To make the gifts even better, each wrapped package had a little hint.
I didn't get any of the hints right,
but it definitely made the unwrapping process even more fun.

hint #1:
"for your left hand, but not a ring"
I guessed a bracelet, but it was a beautiful gold watch.

hint #2:
"comfy hipster"
I had no idea, but it was a grey hoodie from American Apparel!
I've been wanting one of my own ever since she got one,
so my wish came true :)
modeling gifts #1 and #2
hint #3:
"clothing and curls icon"
Again, I had no idea, but it was Lauren Conrad'snew book on style!
I am so excited to read it because I LOVE all of her clothes :)
hint #4:
"more useful than lols cats"
Brooke and I love looking at LOLcats.com
or this funnier website....it's dumb, but so funny.
We were both looking for LOLcat-a-day calendars for each other,
but Brookie got me a French phrase-a-day calendar,
which is definitely much more useful since I want to live in France someday.
I loved all of my gifts from Brookie so much.
I definitely need to up my game next year.
I hope everyone else had a great Christmas!!
Now it's almost the new year!

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful the clock gift.... Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh!! i love your blog!! it's sooooo cute!! thanks for visiting mine!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hints! My family usually does poems on our gifts. Happy Holidays!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun girl! Hints make surprises so fun! I love LC's book; my sister got it for me for Christmas. Love everything in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! Brooke is such a sweet heart. Happy New Year to you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice sister :) So jealous you got that book I bet it's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love that watch! its definitely going on my birthday list

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hint idea is genius! Visit Paris in April...ill be there for my birthday! xo Emily Jenny http://stilettobeats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love how she gave you clues. What a nice sister :) Hey, check out my latest post- I gave you a blogger award!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails