Wednesday, December 1, 2010

happy december

December's already here.
This semester and year has just flown by.
So much has changed since last December, it's ridiculous.
Changed in a good way, of course :)

Now it's the time for giving.
Today, Brooke and I were roaming around Old Town Scottsdale,
and a homeless man stopped us.
He didn't ask for money, he simply just asked
if there was a church in Scottsdale with a homeless shelter nearby.
If I had cash on me, I definitely would have given him some money
just because he didn't expect anything from us. 
He just wanted a warm place to sleep.

I love Christmas time, 
and I can't wait to make the most of it this year.
I'm also excited to share the holiday season with a boyfriend.
It'll be my first one & I can't wait.

There are so many holiday things I want to do,
I just don't want December to go by too quickly!
Give me some ideas :)
...and keep in mind Tempe, Arizona doesn't see any snow haha
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails