Sunday, November 28, 2010

[day three] xoxo, gossip girl

Day Three. Your favorite television program.
My roommates and I chose not to pay for cable 
or for any channels at all, really.
So, my television watching is pretty limited.
When I went to New York City with my high school senior class in 2008,
we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and saw that a 
show was filming there on the steps.
That show was Gossip Girl, and they were filming the famous steps where Little J was exiled from in the first season of the show.  
Ever since then, I've been hooked.
I absolutely love Gossip Girl.
I started watching it with my mom, and since I'm in college now,
Brooke and I always make the drive over to Olivia's house to watch the latest episode on Monday nights.
This season just keeps getting better and better.   
Who else likes Gossip Girl?? 
I'm so excited for tomorrow night just for this reason:
knowing that I'll be watching it gets me through my 3-hour night class on Monday nights.

4 comments:

  1. I love Gossip Girl. I absolutely heart Blair's outfits and cute little headbands. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever seen a few episodes of Gossip Girl! It's on at the same time as another show I like, so I've just never got too into it. I do love Blair's headbands though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love love love love love gossip girl! thanks for visiting my blog!

    allister bee fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE Gossip Girl! Can't wait for next episode to see how Blair and Humphrey take down Juliet! xoxo DS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails