Saturday, November 20, 2010

[day one] first of thirty

My sister Brooke is doing a thirty day challenge right now, so she's probably going to be mad that I copied her.  But...it's a different one!  So, I say that's okay in my book :)

Day One. Your middle name & how you feel about it.
Paige.  I used to not like it as a kid, but now I've grown to like it a lot.  And, it's pretty crazy but my best friend is named Paige!  We're going to be best friends for life.  We met freshman year of college.  She thought Brooke & I were weird, and we thought she was a bitch (excuse my language haha).  It turns out that she's not a bitch, we're all weird, and we've become sisters.  We've been there for each other through everything--boys, deaths, rough nights, & all the good times.  We became friends when we were becoming who we're going to be for the rest of our lives.  That's how I know we'll be friends forever.  Even if we separate after college because of work, families, or anything that could possibly tear us apart, I know that we'll always come together as if nothing had ever changed.  When I write my full name down on job applications, e-mails, or new credit cards and licenses, I will always think of my best friend.
goobers for life

6 comments:

  1. Paige is a pretty name...my parents didn't give me a middle name, haha.
    Nice photo...you and your best friend are very pretty ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love you girls. I can't wait to be reunited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute!! my grandma's maiden name is paige, so my cousin is named in honor of that. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is just the cutest thing. i'm not mad, i kind of wish i had yours actually haha.

    i can't wait til paigey reads this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so I am intrigued as to what a 30 day challenge is? Can you explain? Sounds fun! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award!!! Go to my blog and check it out!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails